Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What A Bumpy Ride......

For the whole last week, I managed not to eat heavy food in the evening. I can't exercise yet due to swollen ankle I had. But the swelling has reduced slowly and I'm not limping as I walk though it is a bit difficult during solat. For me it is still an improvement.
The temptation is so high for me not to eat any heavy food, especially when there's left over of Nasi Goreng USA or Nasi Goreng Kampung. I'm seriously tempted so I took few scoop of it. Just for the sake of tasting it. I know as we grow older our metabolism started to slow down. Hence whatever we eat will not be digested fast enough to produce fuel to burn the energy. If we keep on eating without burning the energy, our body will stored it as body fat and that's what happening to me....yikes!!!.
I promised myself if I could control myself during the weekdays, I will reward myself on weekend with good food. And guess what???? I ate non stop on Sunday. Start with nasi lemak for brekkie, then rice with sambal fish, soup and vege for lunch and dinner.
I'm not sure what actually happen but I started purging like hell on Monday. Thereafter I got stomach cramp and I feel nausea.
I have no choice but to take medical leave. Fortunately this purging stopped later in the evening after I've taken medicine and now I'm back on feet with less food in my tummy....phew!!!

0 comments: