Monday, April 18, 2011

First Day

I woke up pretty early on Sunday. I can't wait, it's my first day of swimming lesson. "Grin"
Yeay....I don't care if people think I'm too old to be excited for a swimming lesson because I am excited.
And scared too. While waiting for my friends to arrive, I had my breakfast at Kluang Station, mee siam, toast bun and cham ice. I know it is a lot to start with when I'm supposed to be swimming later. But I can't help it, I need to eat cause I'm nervous.
The trainer arrived on the dot to fetch us and brought us to her newly bought and built condo which is just besides the place I went for my breakfast. We started with a breathing technique of which I failed miserably because I started to panicked when she told me to exhaled under water. And I wonder how my kids manage to do it. They are so great and a fast learner. If they can do it, surely an adult female person like me should be able to do it. Thus, I think of something nice and started to relax. My other two friends are good at it.
Then,we started to learn how to float and glide. Later part we learn how to kick or do they call it splash???
Oh well, whatever it is, it was fun and I can wait to go back home later and practice.

0 comments: