Friday, April 22, 2011

Lunch @ KLCC

I'm meeting my friend at KLCC for lunch and I haven't seen her for couple of months. We go way back together since we were in secondary school. Walking towards my car, my head started felt like being hammered. Damn!!! not again..not this headache. Ignoring my thump-thumping head, I drove all the way to KLCC. I remembered someone once said to me "The things that you do for your friend!!!!!" It was like an open ended statement. Can't blame the person who gives this statement nor my friends cause they didn't force me. They asked hence I agreed. Well, we went to Cafe Vienna, since I kinda had heavy breakfast, I order Apple Strudel and hot tea. Thought, it might calm my pounding head but it didn't. My friend had some pasta (which we couldn't pronounced it, not even the waitress knows how to pronounced it properly).
Next time, when I'm there I shall have the chicken dish which looks so yummy and perhaps their signature coffee as well.

0 comments: