Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Erk...Fat!!!

I was coming out from a conference room when one of my colleague said the most scared statement by most of the female population, "Dear, you are fat!!!". And I can vouched that the percentage of the female population that would be dreading such news would be like 99.99% . I mean, how many out there actually, does not really care how they look like. Even the guys now are into 3 steps cleansing routine which donkey years ago were only care by us female population. This is because they want to look good. We all want to look good and healthy. And people always relate healthy to being fit physically. And right now I'm not physically fit because I'm fat. And what my colleague said, is actually make sense because my pants are all tight.
When I looked back throughout the previous months, I realised that I have stopped exercising completely. Not even 10 min exercise at home or walking around the lake at all. But the only thing that keep on going is my eating habit which has grown stronger. From sandwiches and salmon steak, now I've changed to nasi biryani with chicken or fried rice and this is habit is like daily consuming. I need to do something!!!

0 comments: