Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Craving of the day

Normally if I had chocolate, I will be having this terrible headache.
But today, it turn out differently. I cannot stop thinking about the chocolate.
It's like an addiction to me. Since my workplace is like in the middle of nowhere and I couldn't get a decent choco shop nearby hence I have to make do with whatever I can find. And the best place I could find is a 7 Eleven. Yeah!!!! thats the best I could find and it is just 7.30am. I grabbed a packet of Krispy Chocolote and I remember I have few packets of Milo in the office.
Yup, these are my indulgence of the day and thank goodness, it's the best I could find because I couldn't phantom how I would turn out to be if I were to find those chocolate that actually sells those fancy ones.




0 comments: