Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Swelling

Yesterday I woke up with a pain at my right throat. Not the normal sore throat that we usually had when we caught flu or experiencing tonsillitis. It is more like swollen and painful. Thought it might go away after a good exercise, followed with a good rest. Though I couldn't sleep after the vigorous exercise. I was like fatigue and restless. Desperately needing some good sleep but couldn't close my eyes, I ended up watching some nonsensical movies on the telly. And I was only able to close my eyes around 2am.

This morning I woke up with a feeling like I've swollen a golf ball and it got stucked somewhere at my right throat. Had a slight headache and I notice my face looks like a bread.
Well ok, I exaggerated on the face part. But my male colleague did say that my face looks more rounded today.

I didn't manage to complete my weekly report as I was supposed to. On top of that, I can feel that my throat is getting bad. Knowing that this swelling won't go away by itself, I went to the clinic and the doctor ask me whether I'm having toothache because he said that my lymph node is swollen. And it is kinda funny because it swell just at my right throat.
He prescribed me some antibiotic which I must finish and some painkiller. Had dinner with the kids and gulp down the medicine with a bottle of water and now I feel better.

0 comments: