Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is it a holiday or is it a boot camp?

We had the Monday off due to public holiday falls on Sunday. Hence we have been planning not to go away for these three consecutive non working days. We went for movies for the first two days and the third day, we did some marketing at Tesco, Curve. Not that I could find all the things that I wanted there but mostly it is available there. For the rest of the things, I have to go either Cold Storage or Giant to get it.

Ever since my son joined a badminton class every Saturday, my daughter wanted to play as well. Since we have these three off days, they wanted to play badminton every afternoon. I was thinking it is a good family outing on top of the movies and the mall trip for the first half of the day. At least we got to sweat after all the food that we consumed.

Indeed it was a sweaty days, they got me running left and right trying to catch the shuttlecock. Not just left and right, it went front and back as well. And my daughter couldn't stop giggling all the times as well.

This morning I woke up with my back aching and thigh sore from the running all over the court. Nevertheless, it is fun.

0 comments: