Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just another day.......

I'm still feeling under the weather. The swelling has reduced but the pain is still there...a bit. I don't have the energy to cook any extravagance kind of dish nor I have the mood to eat outside. Hence I settled for a homemade rice porridge with crispy fried anchovies, spicy chicken flossy and some frozen beef dish that he bought from his office mate. Surprisingly, the kids enjoy this simple dish and as for me, I just shoved whatever in my porridge bowl so that I could get it over with. And as usual, he doesn't mind the simple dish too as long as his dinner consist either crispy fried anchovies or anything spicy and extra hot.
Anyway I took my medication and call it a day...or more like trying because I still couldn't sleep.

0 comments: