Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Rambling Thought cont.

I've had a displayed of anger outburst this evening. It wasn't a pretty sight but then was anger outburst is ever a pretty sight?. I kinda trembled when I voiced out my point of view in an loud manner. I didn't expect for it to happen. Come to think of it, I feel it was uncalled for.
For me, it feels kinda un-professional though in a way I believe some people needs to see my emotional side or else we would be taken for granted.
Looking back, I remembered my emotional times in one of the MNC that's operating in the heart of KL. Cursings and swearings were part and parcel of my daily vocabulary back then. Without it, people would think that you are the soft spoken lady who would not dare to raise your voice hence nothing would happen. Delivery would not be on time. Your regions will keep on failing. Your counterpart will think that you are not doing anything. Life is hard but in that place is harder.
I told myself I would not go down that lane anymore. I would not use these bad words in my daily life (though this habit is kinda hard to break nowadays) I would not spent more time in the office than at home as my family is more important. I would try to exercise more in order to get a healthy life style as my previous work has cost me my health (high blood pressure, high bad cholesterol, migraine and etc).
Life was fun for me when I was in PJ until the economic downturn cost me to leave this company and handed over myself to a so called stable and established company.
Well I always believe things happen for reason and so I shall beared with it.

0 comments: