Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn the book.

I have never read Twilight series before. My niece said, it is as good as Pride and Prejudice. Being a fan of Jane Austen, I really would like to see whether it is true or not. I have watched the first 3 series of Twilight Saga and it is not my cup of tea. I don't know why but I could not feel like how I felt when I watched Pride and Prejudice. I could not connect with the character in Twilight. Though the P&P movie is nothing compare to the novel. I mean the P&P movie is as much good as the novel itself.
So I decided to just grab a copy of Breaking Dawn during the BBW sales recently. The Breaking Dawn movie is due to be in the cinema on 24th Nov 11. So I started reading last week in order to ensure that I will be able to finish it before the movie started. The wording is simple. Nothing complicated or so englishy like P&P novel. The book is divided into two point of view, Bella and Jacob. I guess it is because the first section is to stress more on the wolves conflicts hence the movie is having part 1 and part 2. And when I reached the second part of the book, I thought there might be a great massacre between the vampires themselves with the help of the wolves. Or maybe someone might die tragically to defend their loves one.
But it does not happen as I have presumed. There were a bit of poking here and there and the conflict was resolved gracefully...chuckle!!
Oh well, it is a good light reading anyway and perhaps it is nothing compare to P&P.

0 comments: