Friday, October 21, 2011

Pancake Anyone?

My kids have started complaining about the lack of  their mummy preparing breakfast. They said canteen food is too little portion for them and cannot satisfy their hunger.

Ok...ok.. I know I haven't gotten the energy to make breakfast for them recently. So I tell myself, this has to stop. So for the past few days, I have been making something for them.

Last couple of days, I cooked porridge late in the evening so that they could eat before go to school and bring some for their break.

Yesterday evening, I prepared extra rice and some dishes so that they could bring in the morning. And this morning, I made some pancake for them using the premix that I got from Cold Storage.

I got some small packet of maple syrup for them to eat with.

I know, it doesn't look appealing enough compare to other online cooking that had been blogged. Will try to improve them.

0 comments: