Thursday, October 27, 2011

Experimenting Pizza

My kids love eating pizza and knowing how picky my kids are, I'm thinking of making my own version of pizza. Well, there are so much of ready made pizza base, pasta sauces and such available in the supermarket. What I need to do is just pick and pay.
Furthermore someone once told me too much experimenting will risk much time and effort on. Rather than failed after putting much effort in it, might as well we do the instant way.
I kinda agree with it. Anyway, I am certainly not a chef, just a mummy of two. And my kids love to pick food that they don't like. Rather than wasting it, might as well I made food that they will eat.



Seafood pizza, where I uses frozen pizza base, spread on some pasta sauce. Topped with some diced crab meat and loads of prawns. Then I drizzled some thousand island sauce for more taste and covered with manually grated cheese...loads of them as my kids love cheese.


For my preferred pizza, I uses tortilla bread for the thin and crispy effect. But because I put too much sauce, the based became a bit soggy. This pizza is having chicken pepperoni, pineapple , loads of black olive and covered them with cheese which I manually grated.

p.s. this picture is taken with my hp hence the quality is as such.

0 comments: