Friday, October 21, 2011

Garlic Toast @ ChillaCup

When I feel like having some unconventional garlic toast bread. Off I went to ChillaCup (as this is the only coffee shop that open from 7am besides mamak's restaurant) and I order garlic toast bread.

From my observation, ChillaCup is using the big toaster (something like what the hotels are having) hence the toast comes out looks like it has been oven baked.

For this garlic toast bread, they cut the thick bread into two slices and slide in cheese (not sure what type but it is delicious). Then they toasted it with some parsley sprinkled on top, thereafter they drizzled some maple syrup. I believe the maple syrup gave the distinguished taste that differentiate their garlic toast bread from others.

But hey, I think we have our own taste bud. What may seems delicious to me might be so and so for others.
You gotta experience it yourself.






0 comments: