Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quotation in Persuasion by Jane Austen

"Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes?"
Captain Wentworth's letter to Anne, in the Musgrove's room at the White Hart in Bath
- Persuasion, volume 2, chapter 11


Rupert Penry-Jones played Captain Wentworth in Persuasion version 2007.


I am a bit obsessed with Jane Austen books. Eventhough I have read all the books that was written by her still I could read again her book couple of times and yet I will not be able to remember the exact plot of her book.

0 comments: