Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bookstore in the land of down under

During the two weeks of school holiday in June 2010, I finally managed to visit my sister in the land of down under. Before I reached there, I told my sister that my main purpose is to visit the art gallery which I did but I forgot to bring my camera.
On top of that, my biggest interest would be in books or anything that is related to books. Of all the bookstores that I went to, I managed to capture two pictures. I was so captivated and overwhelming with the varieties of books that they have, especially the price that they gave. It is so much cheaper even after I've converted to MYR.
I bought so many books until my sister practically have to drag me away from entering any bookstore as my baggage is overloaded with books.
Well, I have actually exceeded 20 kg of the free weight given. What can I do, I'm totally into books.



Books sold at the flea market are freakishly cheap. It can go as low as AUD1 each and I was having a difficult time to choose which book I want as I can get loads of books by british author here.


Another discount bookstore in town area. I went gaga over the price and choice of books they have.

0 comments: