Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long Overdue Exercise

It has been one month since I last exercise, including jumping around in the house, trying to break some sweat!. I did some simple workout in the first week of Ramadhan because I do not want my body to feel too pampered. But I think I pushed myself a bit too hard that time until my body aching all over afterwards....yikess. It wasn't a good feeling like the normal feeling we have after breaking some sweats and feels the energy pumping in. It is more like "tired to the bones and please can I sleep the whole day" feeling. Guess what, I stop exercising from that day onwards.
Well, after resting for a month, I finally went for a jog at Desa Park City. It started with simple walk, then a bit of jogging thereafter. I just went around two circle and the park is full with people exercising. Darn!!!
The next day, I got blister between my toes because my trainers are in bad shape. Hence I didn't go for a jog on Sunday as I intended to.

0 comments: