Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ranting

I was at my heaviest before Ramadhan. Every picture that I took,
I looks like an ageing humpty dumpty hahahahahah.
I've already accepted the way I look but I hate the way I feel.
I feel bloated and out of breath everytime I walk.
And to make things worst, every morning I woke up with a pain at my left heel.
And suddenly I'm starting to worry about my health.
When Ramadhan came, I stop my coffee intake and no sugary drinks.
It was ok for the first week. But then I started going to Ramadhan bazaar.
Oh my god, the dessert selections are killing me.
I'm ok with plain water. But I cannot resist the scrumptious selection
of local nyonya kuih, curry puff and other sugar laden local desserts.
I could go on not eating rice for a whole month but I can never ever not
eating desserts. It is my utmost weakness. So I reduced my rice intake so that I could enjoy my favorite desserts. I drank more water and the terawih prayers does help a lot.
Ramadhan is over and well I did manage to lose 4kg.
I 'm still heavy and fat but not as fat as before.


0 comments: