Saturday, January 7, 2012

Morning Ramblings




One thing I like about staying in an apartment is that I got to have a top view of my surrounding. At dawn, the air is serenely cold even though that my apartment is at the heart of the city, amidst all pollutions that human beings themselves created and contributed in the name of life's preservation and survival . What an irony!!!.
Life could have never been better.....at that moment. But once the sun is awake and generously open up its love to all, I can feel the heat seeping through like a love of mother nature loving its surrounding without any boundaries. 
With a mug of coffee and a book, I tried to immerse myself in the plot that has been laid out in front of me but I could not concentrate as I have so many thoughts going through my mind.
Things that are unnecessary, things that are essential, things that should have been left behind and things that involved the future.
Hence I grabbed my lappy and started rambling my thoughts.

What a life and I love my morning view....

0 comments: