Thursday, May 13, 2010

Garden Cafe @ The Curve

Last weekend, I went to Garden Cafe at the Curve for a gathering with my ex officemates of whom I haven't met for about 7 or 8 years. The food is presentable. And the quality is not bad. The ambience is excellent, it is indeed a place for gathering be it for family or friends. Here goes some of the dishes that we had picked for the afternoon :

Appetizer

Ceasar Salad











Fried Calamari

Pasta Marinara


Chicken Chop - Excellent food arrangement, taste wise not bad indeed!


Pasta Vongole - Pesto is used for the pasta sauce and it does taste nice.


Turkey and Pineapple Sandwich


Prawn Olio - Not up to my expectation. A bit bland for my liking.

Desserts : Chocolate Cake and Apple Sorbet



Well, I don't mind coming back for another round of lunch or dinner as some of the food served is quite good.

0 comments: