Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rambling

I keep on erasing whatever that I've typed cause I don't know how to continue after  I have finishes those sentences. Life is kinda vague at the moment. I could not confirmed whether I am doing fine nor can I confirmed that I am not doing well. Everybody will have to go through some phases in their life and I think I have been going through some phases for quite sometimes.

If I were to compare between my life  to some of my friends that are going through some bad phases in their life, I definitely think I should be grateful. But I would like to think that we should not be making such comparison as each individual is unique in its own way hence each experiences are totally different. I have been telling myself that those "what if" are useless and one should not be having such "what if" moment at all. We do not want to stir things that are left behind so peacefully.
Oh well, enough of rambling in one day. Could not ramble away like I want to as there are so many things to do.






0 comments: